Saturday, June 16, 2012

Olafson Family Summer Twins Game

Tasting "Big Gingers"
Nora ....ready for Aunt Jenny's visit
Lincoln, Sullivan and Reese and Jackson at the Twins Game
Me with Jackson and Matt at Twins Game
Grandma Debbie and Jackson

Jackson wearing Reeses' baseball cap to not get burned on his new buzzcut noggin

quick cat nap on daddy's shoulder

Mommy and dadd didn't feed me at Twins game....guess I need to eat my feet!!!!

playing in the balls at my cousins house!

Jackson climbed into the carriage section in my cousin's stroller.  He was so funny because he got stuck in it.
My sister came on friday night to stay and visit before we had Olafson Family Summer Twins Game in the morning.  It was fun to have my sister stay with us. We spent the day at the Twins game with Jackson.....I forgot that Nora would need a ticket - oops!  Nora hung out with Uncle Kyle and cousin Landrey at their hotel.  Jackson was such a great boy for being in the sun all day and not getting a nap.  He did fall asleep on Matt shoulder for a half hour while watching the game.  It was so fun to see all my family.  After the game we went to my cousins house and had a bean bag tournament and a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment