Thursday, July 5, 2012

Potty Training? - WHAT?!

The best potty trainer EVER....way better than ME!

Matt and I were having a casual conversation while Nora sat between us Thursday night.  We were talking about WHEN/IF Nora would ever get potty trained.  I said "she would probably do it when we had a sticker chart for her" and I started searching for Disney Princess potty charts.  I found one and printed it.  To my surprise by the time I went downstairs to get the chart I printed, she had taken off her pajamas, her diaper and was sitting on the potty and WENT pee!  The next day she would go after MUCH MUCH MUCH convincing and bribing.  Then the next day it was almost unbearable trying to make her go - Matt has way more patience and love and understanding so he would sit with her and calm her down and he was able to get her to do it a few times.  I gave up, I will take teaching her how to drive, he can take potty training!!  We did both decide she is not ready, after she went practically ALL day NOT going and screaming every time she sat on the toilet.  One day she will be ready to wear her Minnie Mouse underwear. 
Her Disney Princess Potty Chart

Ready to Potty Train



No comments:

Post a Comment