Monday, April 4, 2011

16 Months Old

Nora loves being outside. Loves giving hugs/kisses when she wants to and loves puppies (or anything furry!) She is an expert on climbing up and down steps, although she wants to do it the big girl way (holding mommy/daddy's hands). She is also an expert on TEMPER TANTRUMS. We had to leave Home Depot due to her not settling down after I said she shouldn't run the cart into the aisles. She also throws the TT when we have to go inside after being outside.


She says:
mama
dada
puppa
yep....that is IT! everything else is duhda...and she speaks like we are really knowing what she is saying!

She has TONS of hair and I feel like I need to cut it ALL the time. She does NOT like me putting pigtails in her hair. She loves eating. She loves moving the tupperware from the cabinet to the living room. She LOVES her daddy so it is extra sweet when she loves on me! She is very balanced and RUNS everywhere. She still loves her lovey(bear w/ blanket) and her nuk. I have decided to let her have these until after baby comes because I don't want her to think that we took her nuk away because of new baby!! She loves ripping paper. Did I mention she loves EATING, especially fruit and veggies.

She is getting over her timidness and will definitely test boundaries. We have had to start putting her in timeout (when she throws the temper tantrums--she HITS)! She will walk away from you and just GO....so she is getting more independent. BUT she gets frustrated when things don't work out right away and then doesn't keep TRYING!!!! It will be interesting to see if that trait sticks with her (because that is SO not me....try, try and then try again!)

She makes mommy & daddy very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment