Friday, May 20, 2011

Jackson's 1st Trip to Farm

I had to go pick up Nora at my parent's house and Matt was feeling under the weather, PLUS he doesn't like driving!! So I went on the drive with my 2 week old myself. Grandma and Grandpa U took great care of Nora and Courtney watched her on Friday. I went to pick Nora up at Brandon & Courtney's and she didn't even realize I was there...then she FINALLY looked up and saw me and ran over and gave me a hug! Oh how I missed her. I am glad she was loved by the family and now feels more comfortable with them! Jackson came with to the farm and he was a good rider--although he got hungry about 2 hours into the trip so I had to pull over in Montevideo to nurse him. I got some looks from cars who were driving past looking in thinking 'why is this woman in the backseat w/ her kid?' Jackson was a good boy at the farm...slept, ate, pooped, repeat. He got to meet both great grandmas, great aunt Laurie, cousin Ashley and Laney. We all went to church on Sunday and ate at the Dairy Queen. I then drove back to Chaska in the rain (this was the day that there were BAD storms in the south metro!)Grandma and Nora

Grandma and Jackson...she finished his blanket! She has crocheted all of her 9 grandkids blankets. Jackson's is that pretty turquoise one in the background of this photo.

Great Grandma Arlene, Great Grandma Nora, Grandma Debbie, Nora, Grandpa Lee, Laurie and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment