Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nora's 1st Nights away from Mommy!!!!

My mom and dad took Nora from Tuesday until the weekend so Matt and I could bond with Jackson and so Nora could get some one's undivided attention/love! She is not quite sure what to think about all this. She loves babies, but this one ISN'T going away. My mom and I met in Hutchinson and she took Nora. This is the longest time I have ever been away from her. I have only spent 1 night here or there away from her in her 17 months. I know she will have a blast and I want her to get to know and be comfortable with Grandma and Grandpa as well. She slept good for them, she ate good for them, she was a bit shy of new people, she got to go see horses, sheep, calves at a neighbors farm. She was kept busy! I am so glad we got the time to have a bit of downtime (if you can call it that when you have a 1 week old) and that Nora got loved up by the grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment