Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ulstad Family Christmas

Ulstad Family Christmas was this weekend.  Saturday - Immediate Family and Sunday - Extended Family Christmas!  
My siblings Christmas:  Dinner consisted of our annual steaks from the local meat market-they are amazing!  Then it is tradition that the kids put on a program before presents can be opened so after dinner Brandon rehearsed a few things with the kids.  Then it was present time...it was fun to watch all the kids get excited about their presents!  I got great presents...My mom bought me a pampered chef cooking stone - yeah!!  AND my brother made me a sweet Twins hat and got me some great coaching books!
Christmas Steaks in a bucket--real classy!!  They taste SO good!
Program by the kids...Jackson even joined in
Everyone singing a song-Nora not really following directions!
Lincoln and Brandon reading the Christmas Story, the Reason of the season!
Oooo-Elmo

Me love!

Matching Pajamas from Grandma and Papa

Extended Family Christmas was Sunday and the kids needed to have another program, we needed to eat again, more presents...so fun!
Program
My cousin Ashley, Jackson and me (I am wearing the SWEET hat that my brother made me!)
Grandma Arlene, Char and Courtney

Nora and Great Grandma Arlene
New addition to the program- Tebowing!
Uncle Milty and Jackson!  Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment