Sunday, November 14, 2010

Olafson Christmas

My mom's side of the family has celebrated Christmas the 2nd weekend of November for the last 10 years. There are more than 60 of us now that come and celebrate together at the Holiday Inn in St. Cloud. My camera is broken because Nora has drooled on it so I took a few photos from my sisters blog to show you the excitement(I know I shouldn't let her play with my electronics but she just screams and screams....think drama queen times 100....) We had so much fun swimming and catching up with all our family.

All of the families in the "Twins Suite" - the Olafson Family is green, the Ulstad Family is blue, the Justesen family is purple, the Pollert Family is navy blue, and the Stevens Family is red.


Uncle Kyle with Cousin Landrey and Great Grandma Nora. Baby Nora is number 59 in the mix, Landrey is 58, Great Grandma Nora is #1, I am #24 and Matt is #48.

No comments:

Post a Comment