Sunday, June 12, 2011

1st Twins Game for Jackson

The fun family weekend continued today with a Twins game. Our seats were in the upper deck in the outfield and we were straight out from homeplate. We had the back 2 rows so all the kiddos could come and go and run on the concourse, which was nice. Jackson came to his first Twins game, Nora has NOT been to a game yet---Lucky Boy! He was such a great boy. I carried him in the Baby Bjorn and he slept most of the game. He ate and then slept some more.

I am sure at Target Field they have a family area or room that I could have fed him, but we brought a bottle and just asked the concessions for a hot cup of water to heat the bottle up. Thank You concessions for helping us out!

We won the game--Hooray! My aunt Connie and Randy were on the jumbo-tron and if they would've picked the right car to win our whole row would've gotten Target gift cards. They did not pick the right car, so the row BEHIND us won the gift cards. The row behind us was my whole family too, so it was a win-win situation.

The day was perfect for baseball and I am glad we were able to spend more time with my extended family.Mommy and Jackson

Daddy and Jackson....Both wearing their TWINS GEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment