Saturday, June 11, 2011

Olafson Reunion in June

My aunt Danita set up a fabulous weekend for everyone on my mom's side of the family to get together. Normally we have Christmas the 2nd weekend in November and that is sometimes the only time I see some of my extended family. It was great to see everyone in beautiful weather and play games and have a great potluck picnic at my cousin's house in South Minneapolis. Danita even set up a very competitive bean bag tournament (which I was horrible at!)

Jenn, Kyle and the kids came over before the potluck so here are Nora and Landrey playing with the PlaySkool kitchen. How cute are they? Landrey is 2.5 months older than Nora!

My cousins backyard...yes they rented a jumping castle!

Charlie riding one of the many scooter thingies

Lincoln and Reese in the castle

Lincoln and Kate

Nora...trying to get her footing!

Trying to be Wilma Flinstone?

Kate and Nora in the house. Nora giggled and giggled peeking through the windows!

Grandma Debbie and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment