Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whose Bathtime is it?

Nora LOVES helping give Jackson a bath.  She thinks that it is her bathtime as well, she tries to get into the tub while he is in it.  DO YOU SEE HOW SMALL THAT WHALE TUB IS?  Jackson just smiles at her and is like "sure come on in sister"  This is a spot where I do NOT want to fight with her.  YES, is it a pain to get them both clean in a small tub.  YES, does she splash ALL over the carpet and it needs to be soaked up.  YES, does her diaper get soaked when she sits down DRESSED in the tub.  YES, does she love it though.  When she first wanted to get in the tub with him, I wouldn't let her....then I realized, this is where memories are made.  Yes I have to do extra laundry and mop up the wet carpet-but it is worth it to see her giggling face and Jackson's adoring smile.  So I am sure there will be MORE family tub photos in the future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment