Sunday, November 13, 2011

Olafson Christmas

Olafson Christmas time is here!  Headed to St. Cloud to have our annual get together with my mom's side of the family.  It is always so much fun to see everyone.  Matt and I were a bit worried with the whole Jackson situation since he isn't sleeping through the night, but he actually did better in a pack n play at the hotel than he has at our house!  Saturday night is the night where fun happens and Matt and I went to put the kids to bed at 9:30 or so and we BOTH fell asleep while waiting for them to fall asleep---sleep deprived?  I think so!  We had a blast hanging out with everyone.  My brother Brandon even put together a family feud game where the 5 siblings battled against the grandchildren.  It was such a fun time. 
Poor Nora, she is so not going to like these photos when she gets older, but the girl LOVES being nude!!
We had to rent a crib from the hotel since we now have 2 'babies' that sleep in cribs and we only have 1 pack n play!  Nora didn't mind TOO MUCH!
                                     
My cousin Kelly who is ready to have baby....any minute!!!

My cousin Tori with Jackson.....He loved her and she didn't mind that he spit up ALL over her!!

My grandma and Jenn, Brandon and Me

Brandon and Jackson

Daddy and Nora

Nora loved being in the pool.  Guess we need to go to our community pool more often!

Jenn and Jackson

Landrey....what do you mean--"I can't poop in the pool?"

Matt and Landrey

Reese got in on the baby pool action


The family Feud Crew

The Siblings playing Family Feud

No comments:

Post a Comment