Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nora's Birthday Party

We celebrated Jackson's Baptism and Nora's Birthday after church at my parents house.  Nora's birthday party theme was 'ELMO'.  My mom made a cake, because sleep deprived me FORGOT A CAKE!!!!  My mom made it yesterday and Nora said 'Elmo' right away so it was a great rendition of Elmo!!  I cannot believe Nora is going to be 2.  She is really starting to enjoy opening presents so it was fun to see her open all the presents for her birthday.
Cousin Love!



Nana Anne is excited!

wow-so fun!

Daddy and Nora opening gifts

Nora with Auntie Kate and Godmother Kirsten

Nora and her Elmo Cake - normal cake with marshmallow eyes, nilla wafer nose with orange frosting, and black licorice mouth---so creative!

Brittany with Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment