Friday, February 26, 2010

BIG girl Nora

Nora likes this position (she sat like this for her valentines photos too!)

Nora is getting so big. 12 weeks old today. She is less wobbly and is starting to grab at toys. She loves looking at her hands and is fascinated with her feet. We just put her in her Bumpo chair for the first time and I think she likes it. It is so fun to watch her grow. I am starting to transition her out of her 0-3 month clothes into 3-6 clothes. While I was looking through the 3-6 mo clothes, I found a few 0-3 clothes so this week my goal was to be sure she wore every 0-3 outfit before we move into the bigger clothes---so thrilling! She is so long in her torso but she could probably stay in 0-3 pants because she has a skinny waist. I am so excited to see her in NEW outfits.
Nora likes her bumpo--although she won't crack a smile for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment