Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Projects

So maybe if I blog about the projects I want to get done this weekend, they MIGHT get done!
We have a hole in our tiny main floor bathroom that has been there for a year or so. It is embarrassing and the people who lived here before us did a shoddy job of trying to fix it. Oh well, I will become 'Handy Mandy' and fix this hole this weekend.
Step 1 - go to home depot (check)
Step 2 - get supplies (check)
Step 3 - fix hole
Step 4 - paint bathroom red

I will post pictures when this is DONE, hopefully it will be Sunday!

We also need to make our photo wall, which I have everything except the 8x10 frames. I have the "F", the mirror, the Forslund frame, the pictures...will also post pictures when this is done. In my head it is going to look great, we will see!

2 things, that is what I want to accomplish this weekend. Please keep me in your thoughts and send me motivation so this gets done!!
Have a great weekend! I am going to try and be better at blogging, for real this time. Even if it isn't about Nora, I will try and blog about life and times at the Forslunds. Maybe what matt and I ate for dinner but atleast I will be blogging (ha ha, like anyone cares about what we eat!) Although we are eating very interesting things now that I have a 'clean out my cupboards' mentality. I love when Matt gets home from work and I can show him all the things I 'used up' that day. Today it was the rest of the cereal for breakfast and the last of the pickles for lunch. Hooray!
So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment