Sunday, February 28, 2010

Projects COMPLETED

So the weekend projects are completed, although during the process of one project I decided to completely RE-DO our bathroom so I am still waiting to finish that. I went to a baby shower on Saturday and one of my friends there actually asked the progress on the projects, so it does pay to blog it so I am accountable to get the projects done (thanks Amanda for checking on the status!!!) Below are some before and after photos!

Living Room Wall--complete, although Matt says we need some 'family' photos instead of just photos of our baby Nora! We don't have any photos that are nice enough to put on a wall, so we will have to get all decked out and go over to Grandpa Steve's and see if he will take a snazzy picture of us with his nice camera!! For now I just put a wedding photo.
Living Room Wall Before

Living Room Wall AFTER
(It seems a bit right sided....any suggestions?--leave me a comment)

Bathroom Hole- Hole is fixed and repaired (it took about 40 dollars to fix, honestly!) I needed a mesh hole thing to cover the hole, spackle, and then because our walls are textured I needed to buy texture in a spray can so the wall would look the same through out. After fixing the hole, I decided to paint the walls and redo the whole bathroom. I have wanted to paint this bathroom red since we moved in but always found a different project to do. It is finally painted red, and since it is an asian themed bathroom, we have momentos from Matt's stay in Japan and my trip to China. I love it, the red seems REALLY bright in the photos but it is a nice red. We are now just waiting for some photos to be enlarged so we will put those up once they come in.
Stupid Hole in Wall Spackle Over Hole (still Pink so it is still wet)Spray texture on wall
Red Wall, No Hole, waiting for photos to put up on wall.

Yeah....1 weekend, 2 projects done!

No comments:

Post a Comment