Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Walk with "Pretend Cousin"

Kevin and I call each other cousins, but really my aunt is married to his uncle. Kevin was ringbearer and I was flowergirl in their wedding. We have been friends and have stayed in touch since then. He is a great guy, even came and helped us finish our basement since I couldn't do anything because I was pregnant and sick to my stomach. Kevin and I went walking at the Eden Prairie Mall. She was super happy the whole trip--Kevin said babies can 'smell fear' so you can't be scared or afraid of them crying, if you are then they will turn on you!!

He was very helpful with Nora-I had to get a bunch of things at the mall/Target and he carried Nora around, or pushed her in the stroller, so I could get my things at Target(I needed some gifts for the shower I was throwing for my cousin and a mirror). Since I was going to be traveling to North Dakota that weekend, I wanted to get a mirror for the car so I could see Nora while driving the 4 hours--he suggested Once Upon A Child, which had a mirror for 3 dollars versus the 20 dollars at Target. Once Upon A Child is my new favorite store.
Totally 'Chill' hanging with Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment