Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nora's Tough Night

Nora normally goes to bed at 8ish and stays asleep until 4am to eat, then goes right back to bed until 8:30am. Last night she got up at 3:30am and ate and then talked in her crib for an hour, at 4:30am she started crying, so I fed her again and gave her some gas drops. I tried rocking her back to sleep to no avail; She just kept her eyes WIDE OPEN. I put her in her crib at 5:45 but she started talking again (happy) and then at 6:30 she was screaming. I was so confused as to what was wrong, she has been on a pretty sweet schedule (for mommy) the last few weeks. I laid her in bed with me and she pooped, and then fell asleep! Poor girl...she was just having some tummy troubles! Hopefully tonight will be a better night!

No comments:

Post a Comment