Monday, March 1, 2010

Walk Outside

Today Nora and I ventured outside. I finally felt it was warm enough to atleast have her outside for longer than 2 seconds. No worries, we bundled her up in her snowsuit and I had a blanket and hat over her head--so hopefully all is well. When is it warm enough for her to actually take a long walk outside? I am having a bit of cabin fever...it was SO nice to see the sun today.

A few weeks ago I got our Ford Focus stuck sideways in our alleyway. I had to humble myself and go ask the neighbor man to help me, definitely hurt my pride, but it needed to be done as the car was at a T in the alley (I got halfway up our driveway and the tires were spinning so I thought if I got more speed I would make it up so I reversed and then tried to get speed and make it into driveway---well little did I know that the tires on Focus had NO tread so we were stuck) We had not met these neighbors so it was a bad situation turned good, since I found out they just had a baby too....new best friend for Nora! So long story short, Nora and I met our alley neighbors, Jessica, John, and little 2 month old William.

Then we walked across the boulevard to Kelly and Steve's house. Kelly runs a daycare so Nora was loving watching all the little boys running around, until she got hungry. We then walked back home in the warm sun. What a fun Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment