Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday with the Graven Boys

Lincoln (5 years) and Nora---Sully in the background

Jenn and Kyles little girls ended up getting sick and Landrey ended up in the hospital Friday. Jenn still came to the baby shower but she brought the two healthy boys to stay with Grandma and Grandpa so they could take care of their little girls! They took turns staying at the hospital/going to work/taking naps....

Sullivan, Lincoln and Nora got quality grandma Debbie and grandpa Lee time this weekend. Lincoln was so good with Nora, he was singing her songs and taking very good care of her. Lincoln, grandma and I all watched Hannah Montana: The Movie on Saturday night and Lincoln danced along to the songs. He also said to Grandma "I am fawting alot....it must be the stew" Linc is still working on the 'r' sound so he was telling grandma that he was farting, and only he and my dad had the stew for supper so he went and asked my dad if he was 'fawting' too. My mom and I couldn't stop laughing.

Video of Lincoln singing "rock a bye baby" ---I missed recording the first part so it is just the ending!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment