Monday, March 15, 2010

SHOPPING TRIP OUTRAGE

So I went to Super Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and get some groceries. I was waiting in line behind these 2 ladies and a very new born baby and they took about 20 minutes (no joke) to check out. They had only a few things, but one went to the bathroom in the middle of the transaction and then the other went to the cash machine. They finally got through the line and I was trying to get on Highway 169 and I saw the same 2 ladies in a car. I then saw one of the ladies SMOKING in the car with the BABY, with her windows up!!! Poor little baby...honestly,

1)don't smoke

2)don't smoke in your car

3)don't smoke in your car with your baby inside

4)don't smoke in your car with your baby inside with the WINDOWS rolled up.

Trust me I know people have vices, and I have my own vices. I have family that smokes, so I am not judging (although it sounds like I am) but don't endanger your sweet innocent newborn baby with 2nd hand smoke. I am sure people probably think the same thing about me when they see me drinking a Mello Yellow while hanging out with Nora as well....but my rant is now over.


No comments:

Post a Comment