Sunday, March 28, 2010

Recent Pictures

Since the hubby blogged our weekend, I thought I would send out some recent photos of our little lovey! She is getting so big and is loving singing, talking and drooling!!

I love this one...
Nora and I were hanging out in bed and I got up to get a diaper for her and she grabbed the covers and is 'hiding' from me. (I guess this is why you don't put anything in a crib with a baby---they want to eat it or put it over their head, NOT a good idea---but it is a cute picture!)

How many more days till home opener? It can't get here fast enough. Nora is all ready for the Twins Season! We have multiple outfits so she can be sure to be wearing one while she roots for the Minnesota Twins today (anyone singing the song in their head now?!)

We walked to the park by our house so I could practice my basketball skills. I signed up to be in a basketball tournament that is in honor of one of my best friends from high school. He died a few years after graduation but was a star athlete so the proceeds of this tourney will go into a scholarship fund in his name. I am hoping Matt will watch Nora on Saturday so that I won't have to dribble with one hand and hold her in the other ;) oh wait I can't dribble anyways!!!! (FYI--I was the CENTER on our team, never had to put the ball on the ground!)

Nora and I after church. She is wearing her 'Sunday Best' and I just got my hair cut off so we are looking pretty snazzy! I totally thought I would NEVER be the person who puts bows in their baby's hair, but yep I have started to do it. She just has so much hair and they look so darn cute. Notice how happy she looks to be wearing the bow!

I can't believe she is almost 4 months old. My goal is to make her baby food, we'll see how that goes. I just got a 30% off coupon to Kohls and because our blender just died, I picked up a blender/food processor. I attempted making Nora's first babyfood tonight. Well, I should say, I tried to make rice cereal, but it didn't work (if anyone has made it work let me know!) so then I tried making pea puree---it worked. Now it is in the freezer until she is big enough to eat it. I guess we will just have to buy the rice cereal from the store, oh well. I was trying to be all pioneer and it didn't work! The pea puree looks really good (if I were a baby!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment