Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nora is 4 Months Old




Nora had her 4 month check up today. The doctor was amazed that she hasn't been sick at all...let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way! She had the booster vaccines for the shots she got at her 2 month check up and the doctor and I discussed if there was a way to get her to take 2 long naps instead of 5 mini naps.....he said NOPE! If anyone has any advice--I would LOVE to hear it. She sleeps so well at night so I can't complain, but I can't get anything done around the house because she takes a 20 minute nap (after trying to help her fall asleep for 30 minutes---yes that is 50 minutes of just trying to get her to take a nap) I know she is tired during the day because she is rubbing her eyes and gets cranky, but she doesn't want to miss anything so she doesn't want to nap!

She is getting so big and loves to smile and talk and sing. She is almost rolling over. Not quite there, but any day she will just amaze us and make it the 180 degrees.

I just introduced rice cereal last week in her bottle, and then this week actually made it in a bowl and spoon fed her. Matt was not enjoying watching her 'gag' and spit it up but the 2nd day she was loving it and sort of understanding what to do with her tongue! She will love food, just like her daddy!
Eating Rice Cereal...yummy!
At her check up, she was:
25" long which is 75%
12 lbs 13-1/2 oz which is 30%
with a 39.3cm head which is 10%

She is our LONG and LEAN tiny headed girl! Matt has a huge head, so yeah finally I figured out what I gave her---her tiny head.

Our little girl is growing up right before our eyes. It is amazing to watch and I am trying to take it all in as the days go by so fast! I feel like everyday she learns something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment