Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Walk at the Chaska Community Center

Nora and I went to work out at the Chaska Community Center. They have an indoor track that you can go and walk/run at for free! I brought the Baby Bjorn along and put her in it while all these people were staring trying to figure out what I was doing. The Baby Bjorn is an awesome baby carrier. I have made baby carriers as baby gifts for others, but they are not adjustable. We walked 1.5 miles at a pretty good pace--I was passing people, so I felt good about going and working out. Nora slept the whole 30 minutes we were there. I was nervous that all the jostling would make her angry, but she was content and sound asleep the whole time. I haven't gone back since because we have had other things going on, but I need to get back to walking. We are BOTH looking forward to springtime when we can take walks outside and Nora can explore the outdoors. If anyone wants to go walking with me, let me know. Nora and I would love walking buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment