Friday, January 29, 2010

Game Night

Adam(Katies Boyfriend) and Katie

I don't mean the Vikings Game(who we are still NOT speaking about in our home), I am talking REAL board games, yes people STILL play them! We had Katie and her boyfriend, Adam, over to eat dinner and to hang out with Nora. Katie will be watching our little one on Feb 6th while we go on our 1st date night, which Matt has planned. Katie came over and we gave her a low-down of her bedtime routine, she was able to give Nora her bath and read to her (which I am sure Auntie Katie loved!) After Nora fell asleep, we had dessert, really easy and really good cream puffs(that I made) and whipped cream(that I made) and strawberries. I made these cream puffs for the first Valentine's Day that Matt and I were married. I think they are amazing, hope everyone else thought so too! We also played boardgames, Scattergories and SceneIt (which isn't technically a boardgame)

Katie and Adam enjoying the cream puffs
Scattergories--fun game

No comments:

Post a Comment