Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th - Nora is one month OLD


Nora - One Month
Nora is now 1 month old. She has changed so much, I can't believe it. We went to church on Sunday and a lady and her daughter came up and said "wow she has gotten so much bigger" I was confused at first but then realized that they had come up to us at the Christmas Eve service and asked about Nora. So not only do WE realize she has changed, complete strangers are noticing. She can hold her head up and is very good at supporting herself. She knows our voices and she is starting to smile at us, haven't gotten a picture of it yet though. This week Matt has sales training so he will be gone most days, so I am calling myself a single parent for the week. It is only Monday, so hopefully by Friday I will still be holding it all together. She is a great baby, but lately she has decided she can ONLY sleep in someone's arms--so my arms are getting a GREAT workout. (who needs to join a gym to lift weights when you have a 9 pound baby to tote around!!)
Daddy catching some 'Nora time' after a long day at work!
Daddy happy to be with Nora


Nora -1 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment