Saturday, February 5, 2011

Date Night.....FINALLY

Our last date was probably months ago....I can't even remember when it was-that is how long it was! Matt and I dropped Nora off at Grandma and Grandpa Forslunds and headed to St. Paul to Cafe Latte for dinner. Cafe Latte is one of my favorite places to eat in St. Paul, not because of the food but probably because of the great college memories it dusts off for me. My college roommate and college basketball teammates would go down Grand Ave and eat at the Latte.

Matt and I shared a whole bunch of food....it was so wonderful and yummy! We then walked across the street to Cooks of Crocus Hill to look at kitchen stuff. I could look at kitchen/cooking things ALL the time. I love baking, I love cooking, I love coming up with recipes----If I had all the time in the world....I think I would bake/cook for Matt!

We had a blast just being out on a date, we needed it to rekindle the marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment