Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gopher Game

Matt and I....go Gophers!

Adam and Kate

Goldy trying to get the crowd pumped up

Adam got tickets to the Gopher Hockey game vs Michigan Tech. Adam, Kate, Matt & I went to the game. Kate and I sat next to each other talking about life, wedding planning, etc (as we have NO IDEA about hockey). I did send Matt out to get me a snack and told Kate that everytime we have been to a hockey game and I ask him to do something, a goal is scored. Yep, same thing happened, Gophers scored while he was gone getting me popcorn! Sorry honey---I promise I don't do it on purpose. They did score 5 goals though so he got to watch a few other goals being scored. It was a very entertaining game, lots of fights and penalties. People got kicked out of game---that is the kind of game I like watching since I don't understand anything else regarding hockey.
We had fun with Kate and Adam and enjoyed a night off from Miss Nora, who was with Grandma and Grandpa Forslund. She had a blast with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment