Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meeting a World Series MVP pitcher

Finally at the front of the line (the guy sitting down is the famous Jack Morris!)

The new Mega Menards is FINALLY open in Eden Prairie. Yes, I have been waiting for this day. I could live at Menards or Home Depot. I love wandering the aisles dreaming....I think I get this from my father! This Menards has groceries and I needed taco seasoning so I loved that I didn't have to stop at Rainbow to get it. Anyway, back to the post-the sunday ad said that Jack Morris would be at the new Menards signing autographs. I nonchalantly said this to Matt who then wet his pants and said "we are going to get his autograph". I thought he was joking, but no, he said no to a work dinner and we met in Eden Prairie to wait in line to meet the World Series MVP Jack Morris. Matt even had some dialogue with him

Matt: "my dad had to tape game 6 for me"
Jack: "that is a bummer"
Matt: "yeah, thanks so much for coming out tonight"
Jack: "have a good night"

It was exciting for us all!
Nora doesn't quite understand why she cannot play and chew on this 'precious' baseball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment