Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nora 5 Months Old

Nora is 5 months old today. Wow, where has the time gone. She is such a great baby. If all babies were as sweet and good as her, I think I may want 10 kids. Good Luck getting my husband on that band wagon.....oh well, it can be a dream of mine! Nora really is a great baby though. I finally have her on a somewhat schedule.

Here is a rough estimate of her schedule....this will help all of you who want to come babysit :)
7:45 She wakes up
8:00 eats
8:25 she has to wait for me to pump a little more out so I can make rice cereal with it
8:40 eat rice cereal and baby food
9:00 play
9:15 nap
10:45-11 wake up from nap (normally VERY happy)
11:00 play time and mommy tries to get SOMETHING done around the house
12:00 eat
12:30 play time
12:45 - 1 nap time again...she seems to be tired ALL the time
3ish wake up from nap (normally crying)
3:10 mommy tries to run errands
4 eat
4:30 mommy tries to find something for Matt to eat for dinner
5:00 play time with daddy
5:30 rice cereal/oatmeal with baby food
6:00 evening nap
6:25 wake up from cat nap
7:00 bath, bottle, book.....
7:30-BEDTIME
I have tried to keep her up later but she is exhausted by 6:45, sometimes we can barely get her changed into her PJs before her eyes start shutting. She loves sleep right now, she must be growing!
OK I got off on a tangent there....Nora is 5 months old-
She loves her rattle from Auntie Katie (& Adam), she loves this little monkey from her jungle gym, she loves chewing on ANYTHING, she drools constantly, she loves this little game we play where we count to 3 and then hold her above our heads, she giggles when you tickler her, she loves TV (yeah I know....horrible), she loves sweet potatoes & prunes, she is our pride and joy.

The best thing of this month has been knowing that she is actually SMILING and GIGGLING at YOU. She actually knows why she is smiling and loves to smile for you. She is done with her stranger danger, which is great! My favorite thing about her is getting her up in the morning when she is SO excited to see me. I unwrap her swaddle and her arms raise above her head as she is 'freed' and then she just starts talking and smiling at me. It is the BEST feeling ever--Knowing that she is so excited to see me like she hasn't seen me in months.

Ok enough talk.....pictures of the 5 month old, Nora Christine Forslund.

I forgot to bring the rattle upstairs for these photos, so NO SMILES!!!

So Big!

No comments:

Post a Comment