Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nora's 1st Photo Shoot









I finally decided to spend the money and get professional photos taken. I know horrible parent, I waited until she was 5 months old. Matt's dad, Steve, had taken amazing photos at Christmas and our plan is still to have him take more of her, but I had a coupon and decided that would be my mother's day present to myself. She loved it, for the first 5 minutes though she just looked at the photographer's camera and lights. She wouldn't smile, wouldn't smirk, JUST LOOKED. Finally the tricks/toys I brought were taken out and she started smiling. Love the rattle that Katie gave her, made her smile and look where she was supposed to. We did end up with a few pictures with ALOT of drool in them, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good they turned out. The pink frilly outfit was given to us by Matt's cousins' wife...isn't it adorable! I just love it. The tag on it says 0-12 and when I looked at it, it looks huge. I tried it on and she barely fits into it...A few more wearings and then it will have to go in the 'too small' bin.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I just love the one with the blanket over her head. And yes, that pink frilly outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete